Dear Kwantlen Faculty Association Members,
In accordance with our Constitution and By-Laws, this is the third and final call for nominations for the following positions:
- Vice-President, Negotiations
- Secretary-Treasurer (one-year term)
- Community & Health Studies*
- Non-Regular Faculty*
- Lesbian, Gay, Transgendered, Queer, 2-Spirited Committee Representative
- Status of Women Committee Representative
- Disability Management & Rehabilitation Committee Representative
- Education Policy Committee Representative
- Occupational Health & Safety Committee Representative
- Pension Advisory Committee Representative
*Executive Representatives shall be elected by their constituencies only. All other positions are to be elected at large & are open to any member in good standing, as defined in Articles 1.1, 1.1.1, and 1.1.3 of the Constitution and By-Laws.
Nomination Period – April 2 to April 22, 2014
The nomination period runs from April 2 until noon on April 22. During this period, nomination forms are to be sent to the Chief Returning Officer, Kyla Rand. Three calls for nominations will be made during this time period. In the event that the call for nominations results in only one nomination being received by the close of the nomination period, the nominee shall be acclaimed at the Annual General Meeting on Wednesday, April 23, 2014.
Standing Up For Access At KPU
The serious situation around ELST cuts at Kwantlen has led your KFA to engage in a campaign to ensure education is prioritized, educational offerings are maintained. This campaign is called:
Please see our website for more information and ways you can take part.
News & Updates